Cleveland Eyecare’s Response Regarding COVID-19
Our patients and our staff are our top priority during this spreading virus. We want to keep you updated with the latest information during this process. We are closely monitoring the coronavirus and are taking precautions as we deem necessary. With help from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local public health officials, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the best health for our patients and staff.
- We are still accepting appointments for all your eye care needs.
- If you have a fever, cough or any symptoms related to the coronavirus or flu, we ask that you stay home or seek medical attention that can provide adequate care for those symptoms.
- Also, if you have traveled out of the country or state in the past 3 months, we ask that you postpone your eye exam appointment for 2-3 weeks to ensure you have not developed any symptoms.
- Effective immediately, ONLY 1 PERSON may accompany a patient during their appointment.
- If you would like your eyeglasses or contacts shipped to you, please call our office to make those arrangements.
- At this time, our hours of operation will remain the same.
- Please wear your face mask if you have one while you are in our office. If you do not have a mask and would like one, we can provide one.
Please call our office at 704-482-1234, if you have any questions! If you need to speak to our doctors outside of our normal business hours, please call 704-482-4121.
As always, thank you for being our patients!
Cleveland Eyecare, OD, PA